The Kawartha Camera Club steering committee has decided to change how we pick the photos for the Spark Catalogue this year. It is going to be a club wide photo contest with cash prizes. The following is how the contest will work and the significant dates;
- it will be open to all members of the kawarthas camera club and photos can be of any topic of your choosing.
- each person can submit 2 photos to email@example.com using the following naming example: TimC_Spark1 and TimC_Spark2 they should be sized as per month end 1024 pixels on the long side.
- Submission deadline is November 30th 2018. You can start to submit any time after getting this email.
- After November 30th I will go though the photos and number them (if there is 100 photos, they will be numbered 1-100) Once that is done I will put the photos in a folder on dropbox and link the club members to that folder through an email.
- Once members have access they will go though the pictures and pick their 10 favorite photos IE: I liked photos numbered 2,25,41,48,50, etc... Then email their choices to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 12th,2018
- I will then tally the results and determine what the club members picked as their top 10 photos. At the January 10th club meeting at the JCC I will have a slideshow with the top ten, then members present will vote for the top 3.
- The top three photos will go into the sparks catalogue and they will receive cash prizes, 1st:$30.00, 2nd $20.00, and 3rd $10.00
Note: No submissions will be accepted after November 30th, and no votes after December 12th.
Good Luck To All